Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dad's day

Happy Father's day to all the daddy's out there! And especially my daddy!! I love you with all of my heart! Thank you for being a great dad!


Saturday we went to Lugi's in Anaheim to hang out with my family!


Another dad I get to celebrate is Victor. This day he became a daddy.


To this crazy little girl. - Victor had to work on Father's day so Alana and I went to church and then Victor's family came over to hang out! Alana got play-doh for her birthday and she LOVES playing with it!! Here is her double decker cake.



With CHEESE!



Victor and his daddy Oscar! This is the greatest man ever!!!



Alana and her cousins!



Big family day with the man who is really their dad! I heart this family! They are the best in-law family that could EVER be!



Goofy and goofy jr celebrating Father's Day!

No comments: