Thursday, June 2, 2011

Potty time!

So yes, I'm a little late on this post but awhile back we started potty training this little big girl of mine! We tried about 6 months ago and she didn't really seem that into it so I didn't want to push it. Every time she was around older kids she would need to go potty but at home she didn't want to. Also (forgive me if I told this story before) but Victor flushed a dead spider down the toilet and ever since then Alana says there are spiders in the toilet. So she only uses the other toilet!

I made her a potty chart that she could put stickers on because she LOVES stickers!!




She's doing pretty well, we are trying to train grandma on how to do it as well. Grandma has her own set of rules but she's potty trained many kids before so I completely trust she knows what she's doing! I'll update again when we are fully potty trained but we are getting there!

No comments: