Thursday, June 9, 2011

From A to Z

I told you I've got lots of babies!!! From A to Z this week in posts!

Almost 2 years ago my cousin Jen married the love of her life Kwasi. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years already. Where did that time go? They are really living happily ever after! Their sweet baby Zoe Sophia was born just a month ago. I haven't been out to see her yet but I will in the next few weeks! She is just adorable and Jen says she's changing all the time! Jen and Kwasi are the two most beautiful people and I can only imagine what Baby Z is going to look like when she grows up!

Mama Jen and Zoe Sophia



I love these next few pictures of Zoe and mom and dad. They are priceless moments and pictures to frame for a lifetime!!





I got this picture as a text on Tuesday that said "Happy Tuesday! xoxo Zoe". It made my morning!!! This super cute little smile is so sweet!!! I can't wait to meet her and love her!!

No comments: