Friday, March 11, 2011

Flashback Friday

For some reason the last few weeks have been super hard on me, thinking about my mom and how much I miss her. How I would kill to just have one more hug from her. One more "Call me when you get home". Or just one more hug for Alana. I tear up so often and sometimes, in my alone time just break down crying because I miss her. I get she's in heaven but dangit I want to be selfish!! I do hold onto the great memories I have of her and with her. Sometimes I go back to this post I wrote. I love to read the fun times we had, but damn I'm just missing her and her motherly touch. Her motherly knowledge. Her words of advise to me. Our hour long phone conversations a few times a day.... It always helps me to look back at my favorite pictures so I'm taking Friday to flashback to some of the ones that make me happy!


Mom's surprise 60th birthday trip to Vegas to see LOVE!


Valentines Day Dinner with the Church 2008


Victor's 31st birthday Luau


My mom's first full body massage!!

No comments: