Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shower with LOVE

Last year my cousin Jen married Kwasi and they are the cutest couple EVER! Since they met everyone has said how adorable their kids would be!


Well no more guessing!! They are due to have a baby girl in May!! My cousin Chrissy and I threw Jen a baby shower this past weekend! We held the shower at her moms house in Orange. The day started out nice but there was a good chance for rain. As we set up we debated a few times on moving the showers into the house. I think I spent a good hour taping down everything to make sure nothing flew away on us! The day was chilly but the shower turned out amazing!

When my cousin Chrissy has a good idea she sure knows how to make it come alive! The colors went so well together and matches the nursery! I did these flower pots with daisy's in them as centerpieces and they came out so good!


Chrissy didn't leave out one detail, she remembered everything and I was so glad to be helping her with it all!


We got these beautiful cupcakes from a near by bakery and they went perfectly with the colors!
Jen enjoyed them as well!

Chrissy found these favors online that were little paper-ish Daisy's in a bag. You could bring them home and plant them and daisy's would grow from the pods!! So smart and so cute for the shower!


My favorite cousins!


3 generations of Jen's family, soon to be 4!


What is amazing about Jennifer is her smile! She seriously is ALWAYS smiling and is so beautiful!! Her and Kwasi both have such a great smile! I am just picturing this little girl to come out with a really big smile!
My mom was always such a sucker for babies, she loved them and thought everyone should have lots of them and NOW! Around Christmas a few years back when Jen & Kwas were dating, a few days before they were engaged I remember my mom hitting Jen up about having kids! "Aunt Pat, I'm not thinking about that anytime soon".... little did Jen know just a few years from then she would be married with a sweet baby girl on the way! Jen - Mom would be so happy for you and I know she has a hand on that little baby girl and will always be there to watch out for her!

1 comment:

Mrs. Habit said...

that first photo of the two of them is priceless! So adorable and so in love! Ahh...