Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls and more girls

Last weekend I had Ellie and Lexie for the weekend! Alana enjoys spending time with her cousins so it was nice to have them visit but was happy I could send them home afterwards too! I don't think I could ever have 3 kids! I don't know how people do it!

I think I have a picture just like this from last year, but they are so cute!!


We took the rug rats to the park and made them run around the baseball diamond to get some of that energy out! They slept really well!


Lexie and Alana play really well together. They sit and talk in their own little language and they are so funny together!




Ellie was enjoying the bigger kid stuff to do at the park


Lexie and Alana could swing for hours if we'd let them! I can't wait for the day they learn to push themselves!


On a seperate note, Alana FINALLY learned how to pedal her bike! She will be 3 in a few months (which is CRAZY to think about) but she never really would pedal with both feet. She always just did it with one foot and a few weeks ago she finally just got it one day! That means lots of trips up and down the street on her bike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellie and Alana look sooooo much alike!