Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday time!

Christmas started for us last weekend and it was madness! The entire weekend was jam packed with stuff! Saturday was our "Harp family" Christmas party! It's always so much fun to hang with that side of the family! Lots of drinking, visiting and fun games!
My big beautiful family!

Me and my pops!


Alana and Ellie


Jacquie, Donovan, my dad and the girls!


My dad and his girls!

J, B, H and dad


Grandkids waiting to open presents


Kisses from Lexie
We also celebrated with Victor's family this weekend before they left for vacation through Christmas. We mostly celebrated with everyone except my dad and JQ and the girls the weekend before Christmas. Then Christmas morning we headed out to my dads house.
Grandpa and Alana Rose
After we opened present and JQ made a great breakfast we grabbed the boys and the kids and headed out into the sun! I'm so glad the rain decided to break for Christmas day! The boys and JQ played football in the street.
I hung out with these cute girls!!
Cousinly love!
Donovan's brother RJ also joined us for Christmas morning which was a treat for everyone!
These girls love to hug!!
Lots of screaming and playing for the girls!
Me and my love!
Aunt Julie gave Alana skates for Christmas and she's had them on almost every day since last week!
Rosie trying to be Santa with her bath bubbles!
Christmas afternoon my friend Martha and her husband Paul came to have dinner with us! Since they don't have any family here and we didn't have any other family to see on Christmas we decided to host a dinner for them! We are so blessed to have such great friends! We ate and then they introduced us to a new game that we played for a few hours! It was a great way to end Christmas day! M&P are expecting a baby girl soon and I can't WAIT!!!! If they would have it, I'd love to do dinner with them every year on Christmas!

No comments: