Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Videos

For Christmas my VERY generous boss game me the Flip video camera! Since then I've been trying to use it as much as possible. It was such a great gift for me and clearly my boss knows me well! It's an awesome little camera! It has video in HD and it's really compact!


We knew this year would be by far the best yet for Alana understanding Santa and presents. She just all of a sudden seems to get it. Just like that! Christmas morning Santa came and Alana heard his bells early in the morning! Victor and I layed in bed and waited for her to run down the hall. This video is super dark, but listen to her and her Christmas morning!





Aunt Ashley and Uncle David in Colorado sent a few fun presents to Alana for Christmas. Her favorite is the Mickey Mouse guitar. She had some fun dancing to the songs that play on it! I'm not sure who she learned it from but after dancing she has started to bow! It's so funny!



2 comments:

Aunt Ashley said...

She is too cute! I love seeing her dance and that is a great bow. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

so cute, im glad you had a great Christmas!