Monday, December 13, 2010

Daddy Time

These moments to me are so priceless!


Victor and Alana have been spending some major QT together! She is getting way more attached to him then ever. Don't get me wrong, she's always been "Daddy's girl" but lately she won't even let me take her to bed! She wants daddy to do everything for her, which of course is awesome for me, but makes me sad too! I'm sure it's just a faze but I have to accept she will always be "Daddy's girl". No matter what he is doing, she wants to be just like him! It's the cutest thing ever to watch her mimic him. He's been doing a lot of reading lately and she picks one of my books up and sits next to him to read. She pretends she knows the words. She's not a big fan of books without pictures, though she will still sit there and read it with him.

No comments: