Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm a Harry Potter Nerd!

Yeah so? I've been to opening day since the first movie came out. I didn't read any of the books but LOVE the movies! So tonight myself, Victor and his niece, Celia, headed out to see

We were there to buy the tickets at 5:30 and couldn't get in until a 7:30 showing which was still great! Of course there were lines to wait in, but we ate and did some shopping. It was nice to get to spend one on one time with Celia.

We took some goofy pictures while waiting in line, cause we are dorks... or nerds...
The movie was GREAT! I won't spoil it for anyone who didn't get to see it yet but I really was shocked! Like I said, I never read any of the books so I had no clue what was going to happen and it turned out to be sad. Brought a tear to my eye. Good movie, but sad... can't wait for the next!!!

No comments: