Friday, July 24, 2009

Duck

Alana is crazy smart. She amazes Victor and I all the time with things she knows or says. I'm sure all 1 year old kids are smart and cute, but when it's your own, it's EVEN cuter!! She says all kinds of words and repeats any words I tell her to. We are working on animal sounds. She knows that a tiger says rrrrahhhh! She's got that one down. This is a little video of her in the bath and she says duck. She always talks and talks in some language that I don't understand, but we carry on full conversations all the time. She tells me stories and points to things as she is telling me. She knows what she is talking about even if no one else understands it. She will pick up her shoe and try to put it on her foot, she picks up a brush and runs it through her hair... it's crazy how she knows how to do all of it! She is for sure going to be Mrs. Independent!! Enjoy the bath time video. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the music first)

No comments: