Monday, July 13, 2009

Date Night!

Over the last few months Victor and I have found it important to have a date night every week or two. Either Auntie Crystal or Grandma Lupe will watch Alana for the night while Victor and I get some dinner and maybe catch a movie. It's been really nice to have my nights out with my hubby. Makes for happier parents for sure! We always sit and talk about Alana and come home early so tonight we decided to take her out for our date night. We went to one of my favorite places in Long Beach called the Crab Pot.

Alana tried to eat crab...


This was our dinner. All kinds of sea food to eat! YUMMY!


Then we ordered Ice Cream for Alana and she was so funny. This is her "cold" face.


But of course she was happy with her ice cream!


We walked down the Marina as the sun was setting, it was so beautiful in LB tonight. There was this old couple who stopped us to talk to Alana and she kept looking at the old man and giving him weird faces. He was pretty weird.


The sunset was so pretty.


Some of my favorite pictures are shadow pictures. My baby, kissing my baby...
I can't wait for next week. Beach week! We have friends and family both in Newport with beach houses so we plan on spending most of the week trying to get as much sun in as possible!! I gotta get tan before Crystal comes back from Hawaii!!

No comments: