Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fishy girl!

Alana LOVES the water so much and it makes me so happy! I grew up with a pool and swam like a fish and expect the same from Alana! We spent lots of time in the water this week, at the pool and the beach! This girl is so happy in the pool!


Swim lessons has been paying off! She thinks she can just let go and swim herself so we have to keep her close!


She is such a beach girl. I'm not so much... The water is dirty, I'm afraid of sharks ( I know..) and I HATE the sand. Alana has proved to be the complete opposite. She loves to sit and try to build stuff and use her toys.


She just loves the sun in general and loves to be outside by the water.


Cheese with mom!


For whatever reason she loves to take hand fulls of sand and eat it. BLAH! Not fun for me to clean her up after that!

No comments: