Saturday, July 4, 2009

♥ ♥ America's Sweetheart ♥♥

Yep, that's what her shirt said! We had such a great 4th of July weekend! Victor and I were both off for the entire weekend which made it a great time for pool fun, BBQ's, dancing and fireworks! A LOT to jam into one weekend! But some how we managed :)

We went to Victor's moms house for a BBQ! It's crazy to think that this is Alana's 2nd 4th of July! Last year she was very tiny and scared of the loud noises! (See next pic for flashback)


OH MY TINY BABY!!!!


She had a great day of running around with the kids, it's crazy how fast she is moving now! Crazy to think that my little baby is now 13 months old...


My sweet Alana Rose!


She's SUCH a daddy's girl!


If I'm not behind the camera, it's hard for me to get her to smile on que!


Nightfall came and it was time for fireworks!!! Alana and I sat on the grass and watched the boys set them off. Santa Ana was full of crazy firecrackers and actual fireworks high in the air from neighbors. Daddy tried to get Alana into the action!


She was looking to me for help...

I can't believe it's now going to be mid-July and this summer is going to be gone before you know it! More pictures from the weekend to come when Xochitl sends them to me.. (hint, hint Xoch). Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

No comments: