Sunday, July 5, 2009

13 month old!

For those of you who know me and love me (and some who don't really like me, but read anyway.. you know who you are) you know how much I HATE when parents count in months!

- How old is your son/daughter?
- 17 months.
- which is how old??

Sorry, but am I the only one who hates that? Why can't they just be... just turned one in June, a little over a year, about 1 and 1/2, just was 1 1/2? 17 months? Really? I get it before they are 1 because that is how old they are.. 10 months old. There is no other way around it, but the second they are 13 months old people start making you figure it out on your own. I won't be that mom... I hate to figure it out and I don't want everyone else to have to figure it out either! So I'm that mom who's just gonna say, she turned 1 in June! ANYWAY, now that Alana is a little over a year old :) it's crazy! She is running everywhere! She is so fast! She is so fricken smart! She does things that I don't even know where she learned it from! She is a smart cookie! She has a lot of older cousins to look up to, so hopefully they are teaching her all the right things!

Here are some bathtime pictures that are super cute that I thought needed their own post!


Thank you again to Grandma and Aunt Ashley for the new bath time toys! She loves them!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hunter is 181 months... and Trey well he is 123 months.. wow time flies..hehehe

Anonymous said...

I read your blog because I love you guys and miss you a lot...even if I haven't been around for all the fun parties you have. I regret missing the fun times with you and your family. Your daughter is amazingly adorable....she gets it from her parents. Take Care- Rosemarie

Jamie said...

Ah, thanks dork! We love you too! It's fun to keep you everyone updated on life... Now if only you had a blog so I could keep updated on yours :) I guess there is always facebook! haha!

just another mama said...

OMG did you see my post about this?! I drives me insane!!!

Jamie said...

Jo, how did I not see your post? I'll have to go find it :) Glad I'm not alone!