Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 15 Reasons I love Ashley!!


  1. She has been my best friend since the second grade (That's over 20 years)
  2. Most of my childhood memories include her in them
  3. When I bump into people from High School she is the only person I can call and say "Oh my god, remember so and so?"
  4. We will always have our Friday nights at her house
  5. Even when she moved away from me she still stayed in contact with me

  6. Our sisters are JUST alike and so we understand each other's families
  7. She is such a genuine loving, caring person
  8. We made the "Fish bowl" at Sharkeez famous years ago
  9. When I needed a Maid of Honour, she was my first choice
  10. She majored in psychology so anytime I don't understand why some one did something they did, she can explain a good reason to me
  11. She dances on tables with me when we drink
  12. She was my back up when I fought a guy at Sharkeez
  13. Even though she lives hundreds of miles away, she has still remained my bestest friend for a loooooong time
  14. She loves me, but not like Jill
  15. I can go a whole year or two without seeing her and then when I do, it's like we just saw each other yesterday
I think it's very important to tell your friends how much you love them! I've never been one to have a big group of girlfriends because I HATE girl drama. They talk about each other behind their backs and then pretend they are BFF's when they are around each other, and I find that to be true for every group of girls that I've hang out with. It's annoying! Just say how you feel to each other! That's why I don't get along with lots of girls because they can't handle me telling them the truth. Yeah, I'm a bitch, but at least I'm honest about it and won't talk shit about you and then still be your best friend..... I guess that's just girls in general and that's why I've never been a big fan of hanging out with a group of girls. But over time I have had some really close friends that I will call my best friends! I have two. Ashley and Crystal! They are both people I know will be my best friends for life! I love you girls! You have helped me through so many things in my life and I'm sure many more! Thanks for being the best friends a girl could EVER have!

No comments: