Monday, April 13, 2009

Cute Pictures!

Last week I spent a little time with my Cousin's daughters that I don't get to see all the time. I'm so lucky to have such sweet little girls in the family!

This is Emily, she had to hug and kiss Alana EVERY chance she got!


This is Madison who was pretending to be scary!


They made me do it, I swear!


Here is Kali, Madison and Emily on Easter! It's weird to think that these girls aren't Alana's "real" cousin's... they are my second cousin's so I'm not sure what they are to Alana, but we'll call them cousins anyway! When they grow up, they will all be a few years older then Alana and I hope they will be close to each other like some of me and my cousin's are!!


Here is Kali in her cute Easter hat and glasses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do make beautiful babies.