Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Jeremy!

April 22nd... Earth Day, our friend Jeremy turned 30, the Angels lost BIG time and ALANA TOOK HER FIRST STEPS!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! Yesterday was a big day!

We went to Jeremy's apartment to celebrate his 30th Birthday before walking over to the stadium for the Angels game. Alana took her first steps by herself, she took 2 steps to Victor and guess who didn't have their camera??? Sook I wiped the tears from my eyes and grabbed the nearest camera to me to take a few pictures. So when I get those pictures from that random camera I'll post them! Put until then, here are some pictures from the game last night!

Alana was all decked out in her Angels jersey that matched mommy and daddy's!


Some day I will get a family picture where she is smiling!


Me, Jill & Jennifer (my long lost sisters)


Me and my walking baby!!!!!!!!!


Alana loved everyone that was with us at the game. She took to so many people so well it was a little scary! She loved Jill and was getting a bit tired in this picture.


She loved Jennifer's hat!


Another moment in time I forgot to mention... She IS wearing an Angels jersey and it didn't even melt her skin!!! Crazy!


This was Alana's adopted mom's last night! Terry and Kelly are 2 sweet ladies I just meet last night and they loved Alana and Alana LOVED them! Terry carried her all the way to the stadium in heels while carrying her beer! ULTIMATE mom! And then they watched her while Victor and I hung out with everyone! Thank you ladies! I'll be calling when I need a babysitter! :)


Jennifer and her long time boy Brian! Mom and dad need some babies already! Get on it!


Alana was laughing so hard at the girls! She was in love with her other family there!


Mom and dad picture time!


Ok, so it was Jeremy's birthday last night and I think this is the only picture I got of him! Sorry! :)


Me and the girls again!


Jennifer and Jill getting Alana to perform!
We had such a great night, even though the Angels lost... I forgot there was even a game going on because I was having so much fun with the girls!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is so cute Jamie!