Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Out with the old, In with the new!!!

The BIG baby car seat that brought my newborn baby home from the hosptial, that she was tooo tiny for, is now WAY to small for her. It's amazing to me how small she used to be in this carseat! For the first month of her life, I sat right next to her in the seat to make sure her head stayed up and she was comfortable.


She has had many, many great naps in this car seat! People don't give car seat enough credit, but honestly this car seat has kept my Alana Rose safe and comfortable for the last 10 months! Safe from my crazy driving... and the potential risk of any stupid drivers on the road!
This picture is her last ride in it before we move on to the toddler car seat. I'm sure she was having sweet dreams and memories of the last 10 months in her baby car seat! **Tear**


Oh, but now she has a new love for her "Big Girl" car seat! Less then 2 months to go before we turn it around and she will be front facing for a whole new world of possiblities in the car! We splurged on a pretty expensive one because my cousin has one and it's been great for her. It will last Alana through needing a car seat until she can ride on her own in the car! It's been crash tested to high speeds and it still keeps them safe! I believe you get what you pay for! And NOTHING is too much when it comes to Alana's safety!
I know everyone says it with their children and I know everyone's baby turn into a toddler, but it's so different when it's your own! Her first birthday is 49 days away! This year flew by so fast, but it's been the BEST EVER!!!

No comments: