Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer's on it's way!!!!

This past week I spent most of it feeling sick. Everyone knows I don't EVER get sick, so it was a ruff week for me. Friday night Alana started showing some of the same symptoms as I was so apparently with all my love and kisses to her I passed it right along to her. Saturday came and it was SUCH a beautiful day out, we both needed to get out of the house and get some warm fresh air! It ended up doing us a lot of good! Victor suggested we go to the Santa Ana Zoo. I'd never been there (that I remember, my mom says otherwise). But I thought, for $7 a person it's not so bad. So we took the fam and went. The zoo itself was just worth the $7 we paid to get in, but it was so nice out, it was worth it!

Alana loved to see the Monkey's (Cause that's about the only animal they had)
She spent a lot of time in our arms looking around, but for the most part she didn't feel so great and wasn't up for posing for pictures! But we did have a really nice day because it was so beautiful out!


Tonight Alana is wearing her favorite PJ's. They are the Harajuku Lovers (Gwen's line) PJ's that my ex-boss Nick got for her. After her "vapor bath" she played for a little while in them before heading to bed. Look how cute they are!
They say "I'm just an Orange County Girl"

No comments: