Monday, March 30, 2009

Top 15 reasons I love Crystal!

  1. She always knows when I need Ice Cream or MC
  2. My dogs love her more then they love me
  3. Her favorite color is purple (as is one of mine)
  4. She looked hotter then me on my wedding day
  5. She loves to hang out with me, Victor and Alana
  6. She said she'd always be there to help with Alana, and she is one of the only people that ever stuck to that
  7. She picks me and Victor up when we can’t drive home
  8. We have had some GREAT nights at Marie Calendars
  9. She tells guys they have to go through me to be approved to date her
  10. She understands why Blue Drinks are bad
  11. Victor feels the need to protect Crystal like the little sister he never had
  12. She sees me as a big sister and has me curl her hair and do her make-up
  13. I can call her anytime of the day or night to vent about anything
  14. She loves Alana as if she was her real niece
  15. When I needed one more person to be in my wedding party I thought about all the friends I had and knew that in 10 years she would be the one that would still be my best friend!

No comments: