Friday, March 20, 2009

CHEESE!!!!

Alana is cheesin it up for the camera! She had cheese for the first time today and LOVED it! What's not to love really?? I can tell Alana is going to be a cheese lover like her Auntie Crystal!


She is eating so many different finger foods these days! I haven't found a thing she doesn't like. It gets better every day... I never thought I could love her anymore then I already do, and then every day, it's more and more... the love for your daughter is the most amazing thing, I really couldn't ask for anything better in the world then what I have!


Alana takes after both Victor and I when it comes to music! She rocks out to any kind of beat she hears. When I was pregnant with her I went out dancing a few times so I know she gets her good rythem from me for sure! But she loves to move, whether it's rocking out on her bottom or standing up and trying to dance! It's so damn cute, I can't get enough of it!!

1 comment: