Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss me, I'm Irish!



Alana is Irish so she deserves lots of kisses today!

My madian name is Harp (From my dad's side) which is so Irish, it's an Irish beer! My mom is Pat O'Brien, not sure you can get more Irish then that! This is the one day a year that I can drink all the booze I want and chalk it up to being Irish! HAHA! Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day!


I haven't posted in awhile, I've been really busy. I started a new job. I'm the Assistant Manager at Gymboree at the Main Place Mall. I really like it there! It's a great job for being part time. But lately I've picked up an extra couple shifts, so it hasn't been really part time lately. But I still get to spend my days with my sweet Love Bug and then Daddy gets to put her to bed at night. It's been working out good for us! All the money I make is going towards our trip to New York next year!!

Alana update... She is learning new things, retaining more of what we say, every day!! She knows all kinds of words and hand gestures. When she is all done with something, she lifts her hands up and waves them just like I do when I say all done. She waves hello and good bye, she kisses on command. She is such a jaberwalky!! It's so fun to watch her grow more and more every single day! She speeds around the house now crawling, I find myself having to chase her and make sure she's not getting into anything every second of the day! She'll be walking soon. She stands and walks anytime she has anything to hold on to. Her first birthday will be here before you know it! June 3rd she'll be 1. We are having her first birthday party on the 6th of June, butterfly themed, so save the date for us!

No comments: