Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rollin into 29!

For my birthday on Saturday night we went to the Skating ring in Orange. We had SOOO much fun!!!! There were lots of spills but no major injuries I'd like to report! Thank you so much to my friends and family that came out and skated with me who cleared their schedules because it was my birthday and that was important to them.

Alana got all dressed up for me!


Jacquie and I kicked butt like we'd been skating every week! (And it's been YEARS)


My niece Hailey learned how to skate and did so well! I was so proud!!


My friend Judy came out to skate, she's a pro!


My two niece's.


My friend Anda and her boyfriend Brian drove from LA to party with us! Thank you guys, it means a lot!!


Crystal finally showed up after a loooong day of working, she never fell, but was close!!!


Me and my Crys!!!!


I accidently made Hailey fall and she was holding onto Jacquie and so Jacquie ate it and I felt HORRIBLE!!!! But not horrible enough to stop laughing and take a picture! HAHA! Sorry JQ!!


After they kicked us out of the skating ring (kicking and screaming, I wasn't ready to go!!!)... we went to a bar in downtown orange for a few drinks and some dancing!


We had such a good time and I'm up for skating again and again!! It's super fun, cheap, close and great exersice!! Thank you guys so much for a great night!!!
This is the first year in the last 4 years that I celebrated my birthday without certain friends because they were "busy" this year... cause they didn't know my birthday was Feb 28th like every year?? They all made other plans without me on my birthday. I know we all get busy and have had lots of things going on but really? Yes I'm bitter about it. How in the world after so long of doing it every year do you all of a sudden make other plans on my birthday when it's on a Saturday night? That's really not cool and I don't appreciate it! But I guess I'll just get over it and know where I stand in our friendship! BLAH!

Monday morning we are going to Las Vegas BABY to celebrate for a few more day. My BFF in Colorado is meeting us there and we plan to drink, dance and party again! Ashley's birthday is in 2 weeks so we are celebrating both of our birthdays in VIVA!!! More stories and pictures to come!

No comments: