Monday, March 30, 2009

Congratulations husband!!!


You are looking at a picture of the New Assistant General Manager of the Anabella Hotel! Last week Victor got a WELL DESERVED promotion at work! He is now the #2 of the hotel! Victor puts his heart and soul into anything he does and working is one of them! He is always working... whether it be at home, in the middle of the night or while we are on vacation! It's just part of who he is. He is very dedicated to anything he does and I really don't mind it! When you have a job like Victor does and tons of people depend on you 24/7, being called at 3am to come in is just part of the job. Victor takes it so well too! It's all been worth it for us! I love the people that Victor works with, they are great and love Alana and I like family which makes it even better for Victor!

I just want to say how proud I am of you husband!! I know I tell you all the time, but Alana and I appreciate everything you do for us! Every day you get up early and go into work and leave us at home tucked in our beds! We appreciate that you take the stress, and take it well, but still get up every day and go into work and don't ever complain about it! Thank you for letting me stay home with Alana every day and be here for her to watch her grow and to raise her as our baby girl! I wasn't sure I could ever be a SAHM (Stay at home mom)... but to wake up to Alana every day, it's the most amazing job I could ever have! And you make it happen for me! Alana will know when she gets older how much you did for us and continue to do for us all the time! She will be just as proud of her daddy as I am! I love you and congrats on this big promotion! You deserve this and so much more babe!

No comments: