Sunday, March 22, 2009

Peace out yo!

Today we went to a going away party for Juan (Crystal's ex-boyfriend), he's movin to Vegas!!!! YEAH!!! So we had to go say good bye! Although I didn't get any pictures of him, Alana did meet a little boy that is one month younger then her. She wasn't quite sure what to do with him, but it was really cute to see her try to touch and hug a little person her size!



As you can tell by the look on his face in both pictures... he was a little scared. I think Alana is a little overbearing.


Me and my biggest girl!!

For Christmas, Aunt Julie, Unlce Brian and Cousin Hailey got Alana this little walker/wagon! I put it together on Friday and she thought it was cool to play with, but everytime I put her on the back to walk, she just sat down. Tonight she stood up and just started walking all around the house. She walks until she bumps into something and then turns around to me and wants me to turn her around so she can walk the other way! It made me cry to see her walk like she's just such a big girl. Sad because she's my baby but happy because she just picks up on things so fast and is so smart!

No comments: