Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bath Time!

Some cute pictures from bath time!
She loves her Angel's cup! And yes, she is in the kitchen sink still! It's WAY easier to give her a bath in the sink right now because she can sit herself up in there and it seems like such a waste to run all that water in a bath for 10 minutes! I think we'll start the big bath in a month or two! I'm doing my part to conserve water?


Can you see her top chompers???? They are still growing in. It's weird because her bottom 2 cut through the gums and then were grown in within the week. The 2 middle top ones cut through the gums a month ago and still haven't grown in completely, and the other 2 top ones are still cutting through the gums. Poor girl, it hurts me to look at it! But she is a tropper, she has been so good through it all! I'm lucky!
Look at the curls on her head when her hair is wet!! Then they just disapear when it's dry! It's so weird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is looking more and more beautiful everyday. I'm very happy for the both of you. My sincere wishes are with the both of you. I know you are great parents.

Arcy said...

Your daughter is so beautiful. I though my daughter was the only one with crazy hair. I used to wet her hair so that I can see the curls. Her hair will be curly as she gets older. Enjoy every minute of her young years they go so fast. My baby will be 18 in September it's hard to even imagine that.