Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Hair Cut??

Not sure this really counts as her first hair cut. I know, you are thinking, she's not even 8 months old yet, how can she need a hair cut already? But have you seen this girls hair? It's been out of control since the day she was born. She has grown super long hairs only on the sides of her head. See the long hairs just on the sides? Recently someone said they were here wings....Wings? So I chopped just the side wings so that the sides now match the rest of the hair length.

She had no idea what was coming!

Put the sissors down and back away mom!


Do you see what you just did to me?


The wings are gone and she looks so different to me now! But her hair will grow back and hopefully more evenly now!


Gotta keep the hair of course!

For my baby shower my cousin got me this cute box and now I have something to put in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe you chopped her wings off!! i will miss them...but wouldnt you know it she is even cuter without them!! didnt think that was possible!

*The Jacksons* said...

Awwww!!! How cute!!! She still looks so beautiful!! I am going to have to cut Gracie's hair too if it keeps falling out like it has been!!