Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fitness - if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body!

Oh, this week has been GREAT!!! Tons of work outs, eating healthy, just feeling so great about myself and not lazy! This morning Victor got up and worked out before work and then left for work. So I got my butt up and feed Alana and then packed her up in the stroller and took her to the gym with me. She loved it! Lots of lights and people moving around. The gym was packed this morning. ***Note to self, get up EARLIER weekend mornings to work out! I have to say how impressed I was with Alana though. She sat in her stroller and just hung out and watched me work out. She had a few toys that kept her company. I wasn't sure how everyone in the gym was going to react to me bringing her in with me. But I got tons of compliments on how good she was. Some lady said, "I see you brought your coach with you!"... haha! She is a lot of my motivation to work out, so yes! Everyone was really great about it!

I have to give credit where credit is due. The trainer I had for a few months before the wedding, his name is Aaron and I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate all he did for me. He taught me so much about working out. Half the time we worked out we weren't even in the gym, we were outside on mats. He kicked my butt every single morning I was there. But he is the nicest guy in the world so he did it nicely! He is really the most positive person that I've EVER met. I swear for me it was like boot camp! Just when I thought that I couldn't do anymore, he'd tell me to do more and I did. And then when I thought I couldn't do anymore after that, he start talking to me about the wedding... or telling me to do more so I looked extra hot in my wedding dress... I take everything he taught me to the gym with me everyday. Aside from just running on the treadmill, which I'm pretty good at, I do all this crazy stuff that works out my body so good! I get so sore and it's the best feeling EVER!!! Anyway, Aaron owns (?co-owns?) a gym in Irvine called Innovative results. Anyone wanting the best work out ever, call him! http://www.myproresults.com/

This was a picture of me before my workouts started. UH!

This was me days before my wedding! This is the picture I am striving to be like again! Here is more motivation for me!!

No comments: