Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 Beautiful Girls!

I don't know if I've said it before but my cousin Chrissy's daughter, Kali, who I watch during the week is seriously the sweetest 2 year old I know! She LOVES her baby Alana Rose and is such a great influence on her! Kali is very polite and listens like no other 2 year old I've ever met. She is always SOOO good for me and it's such a joy to watch her! Kali always makes Alana laugh and smile and sings to her and shares her toys with her. Alana watches Kali crawl around on the floor with her and I think Kali will be Alana's motivation to crawl! I know that Alana will look up to Kali and I'm happy that Kali is who she is. I love her as my own and look how adorable she is... she's got crazy hair, and I really never know what to do with it, but I love it just wild and crazy like it is!




This is the little rockng chair that my cousin Chrissy and my Aunt got for Alana at the baby shower. It matches the butterfly decorations in her room. This is the first time she's been big enough to sit on it and as I was looking at the pictures I realized that I had one of me kinda the same.... I'm a bit older then Alana I think, but look how cute we are! She sure gets her looks from her mama :)

1 comment:

Timberly said...

So cute. You two look identical as babies.