Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20th and only 1 post???

I know, I know.... We've been SUPER busy and without cable/internet for awhile too! Sorry! But we are settled into our new place now and finally got the internet back! How in the world did I live without it for so many years of my life?? haha! Yes, you youngsters, the internet wasn't around when I was younger....

Alana is doing great and loves posing for the camera these days! FINALLY! It only took her 7 months! Before I know it she'll be 8 months and then a year and then graduating college... It's amazing to watch her grow and learn. She has such a cute personality and smiles at everyone that says hi to her. We'll be standing in the grocery store and someone will look at her and she just smiles at them! Everyone compliments her on how happy she is all the time and it makes me feel so good to hear that! They say that a baby will be like their parents when they are young. We are pretty happy people and I think Alana gets that feeling from us, so she's just happy! She rocks out to songs and loves to listen to music and dance... she moves ALL around the house, she's still trying to figure out crawling but she's got 18 pounds to lugg around with her, so I'm sure it will take her a bit longer to figure it out!

She has 4 teeth growing in on the top all at once.... That makes 6 teeth!!! This girl is ready for steak and hot dogs :)

Here are a few new pictures, we will take more this week to post. And I promise to get some video of her rocking out up here to!
This is HER puppy Roxy.
How Roxy tolerates Alana pulling her ears and tail and trying to hug her all the time, I'm not sure. Roxy is very patient with her though.
Here is Alana trying out a new look, the Gwen Stafani look.

1 comment:

eydie said...

I don't know how she does it, but she's more gorgeous in every picture I see! I love the bandana!!