Monday, January 26, 2009

And the winner is.....

Monday morning weigh in??

Jamie - 9 pounds 4.5%
Victor - 5 pounds 2.3%

Yep, you are reading that correctly! I won this week, I lost 9 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that hard work this week paid off for both of us! I have to give Victor so much credit, he was up every morning before work and in the gym, honestly I worried all week about not winning. We both have been eating well and just kicking butt in the gym and now we have something to show for it! It feels GREAT!! 9 pounds?? I couldn't believe it! I know because I have the baby weight still on me that will probably come off a little easier then normal fat. And by easier I don't mean it's easy to work out every day and eat well.... But really, 9 pounds?? That's just motivation to keep it going!!! AHHH!! I'm so excited! Massages for me this week!!!

For anyone who watches the show the Biggest Loser, you know that week 2 is notorious for being HORRIBLE!!! I mean the first week people loose like 20 pounds and then week 2 they don't loose anything over like 5 pounds. So don't expect me to report big numbers next Monday, but I guess that means we have to work harder this week!

Good job on your 5 pounds hunny! Every little bit counts and it makes us feel good in the process! But... I still kicked your butt this week!!!!!!! :) Love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow Congrats Jamie!!!! That's so beyond awesome!!!