Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't dig your grave with your own fork and spoon!

Haha! I found that headliner quote and thought it was funny, cause seriously how true is that? Sooooo.... this week has been a really hard week trying to stay motivated to work out and eat healthy. I know as the weeks go on we'll loose some steam, but this week was hard! I did cheat a few times. The girls and I went out to see the Pirate Show in Buena Park, they had a really good dinner, appetizers and dessert... um... not good as in good for you, but just yummy. I had several glasses of wine. So I'm sure that didn't help week 2 not being good for loosing weight, but I've really been trying to be very disciplined. I worked out every day this week except Friday, that seems to be my day off. I've even gone as far as doing some of the Biggest Loser work outs that are "On Demand" on TV and then working out at the gym too... I'm trying!!!
I have to say that having everyone jump on the band wagon with us is great too! Crystal has been here a few days a week to work out with me. Sarah came one day this week and I'm sure more next week. But Sarah and Jake are trying to get back into a better life style to! My best friend Ashley in Colorado is doing Weight Watchers and has lost 4 pounds!!!! YEAH ASHLEY!!! I'm so proud of everyone who is kicking butt with us!! We weigh in tomorrow morning so I'll post again our results. But at this point, I will just be happy if I don't gain any weight since last week. I'm ok with not loosing any this week, ONLY because I know how it goes when you work out! But as long as I haven't gained any I'll be fine!
This week was tuff but there was some light at the end of my tunnel! My sister Julie, her Husband Brian and my Hailey Lu moved back here from AZ!!!!!!!!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my Hailey and I've been waiting since the day they moved away for them to move back! I'm so happy that I'll be able to spend more time with Hailey! She's 13 and if I remember correctly these next 10 years to come are SUPER important in a girls life, so I'm really happy that I can be around to be there for her! Just be an Aunt. I love my Hailey and am so happy to have her back! And of course my sister to, but more excited about Hailey :)
That's is for now, see you tomorrow with our biggest looser results!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout out!! I'm trying my best and I know that you are doing great...9 pounds already...what more could you ask for?? Love ya!!!