Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random Things

Michelle this one is for you...

1) My daughter and my husband are the loves of my life.
2) For a long time, I have considered my mom my best friend.
3) I have known my best friend Ashley since we were in 2nd grade.
4) Now that I have a baby, I'm SO over my 2 dogs. (Anyone want them?)
5) My birthday is in 15 days!
6) I'm trying to finish a book called "The Memory of Running" but it's taking me forever!!
7) Victor and I both love and collect James Patterson hard back books.
8) I own almost every Disney movie that has come out on DVD.
9) I am obsessed with pictures. (In case this is the first time you have seen my blog)
10) I think I have an addiction to water. I drink at least 12 glasses of water every day.
12) I had to call the cops on a bum that was peeing right outside of our patio twice!
13) I have a brother that lives in Utah.
14) The name Alana came from one of my ex-bosses friends, he named his daughter that 5 years ago and ever since I've been in love with it. Rose came from my Grandma that passed away the week of my wedding :(
15) Muse is the BEST concert I'd ever been too in my life!
16) I have the song "Informer" by Snow on my iPod.
17) My other best friend Crystal keeps me sane most days!
18) My husband writes the most amazing stories and I LOVE to read them.
19) Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies. I know most of the words.
20) I just got a part time job as the Assistant Manager at Gymboree at Main Place Mall!
21) I blog stock everyone I know that has a blog!
22) I clip coupons for EVERYTHING!
23) I LOVE to smoke Cigar's, mostly the flavored kind with filters.
24) I'm done drinking Vodka, it makes me so sick every time!
25) 25th random fact?? When I first met Victor, I couldn't stand him. I HATED working with him. My, how things have changed!

No comments: