Monday, February 2, 2009

The curse of week 2...


Yep, we all knew it was coming... the curse of week 2 of the Biggest Loser. Week one people drop tons of weight and NO MATTER WHAT, week 2 those same people either gain or loose no weight! It's so crazy and no one can ever understand it! Not even the Bob or Julian the trainers!

This week we have NO WINNER and NO LOSER!!! What I mean by that is Victor gained back a few pounds and I didn't loose anything.... So no one really wins because not loosing any weight is really not winning and no one is a looser because no one lost weight. UH!
Now that week 2 is gone and done, we can get over it and strive to make great progress for week 3 and it can only be better from here on out right? As long as we can stick to working out and eating better the pounds are bound to come off at some point! So as we move into week 3, wish us luck! This week will be hard for me not to cave into my needs for sweets! But I will try to resist!!!

No comments: