Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This week's update

This week has been hectic but I wanted to blog about how our biggest loser is going if anyone really still cares? As of Tuesday I was down 11 pounds, and today 10 so who really knows?? Victor didn't work out last week and I doubt he'll want to get on the scale this week so maybe we'll skip him until next week! I hurt my back pretty bad yesterday doing pretty much nothing, so I'm hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow to start working out again! I know 10 pounds is a lot and I should be happy about that, but I lost 9 the first week and it's only been bits and pieces since then. But 10 pounds is 10 pounds I didn't want! I'm not eating as healthy as I should be, I've been craving fast food this week but had to put a limit to it! So I'm trying to stay with it! Damn it's fricken hard!!!!! Especially when your husband isn't motivated anymore either! But hopefully we will have better news to report next week!

My BFF Ashely in CO is still doing great too! She's down 6 1/2 pounds!! I'm so happy for her! It's all slowly but at least we are all STILL trying!!! Keep it up Ash, I promise in Vegas I'll try and help keep us both on track... in Viva? Ya right! Liquid diet!!

Here is some motivation for me and Ashley... I think this was in 2000-ish? Oh, back in the days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Miss both you guys. Sorry I have'nt really kept in touch.