Thursday, February 12, 2009

100th post!!!

So in less then a year I've managed to post 100 times! This is my 100th!!! I started this blog in May right before Alana came into our lives in hopes that I would post pictures and stories of our new life with her so everyone can see her grow up with us! It's crazy how many pictures I take thinking "I'll take this picture so I can blog about it"... Between people like my grandparents, and my BFF in Colorado that don't get to see Alana a lot, I think everyone loves to look at the blog often so they feel closer to her because they can see her grow up while being far away! It's fun to rant and rave when I need to on here as well. But I'm glad that we can share our lives! I recommend to anyone that is going to have a baby to start one!!! I also wanted to thank everyone for leaving comments and keeping up with our lives! When I hit June 3rd which is Alana's first birthday (YIKES) I'm going to print out all of the blogs and keep them together in a binder so Alana will always have the first year of her life at her fingertips to look at when she gets older!
My baby girl in my arms 8 1/2 months ago!
Thank you to everyone for your support always and thank you to my loving husband and Alana's da-da-da! Here is to 100 more posts!!! Cause God knows I'll NEVER run out of things to say :)

No comments: