Monday, November 1, 2010

Bestest

The other day Alana was pretending to be a kitty, she meow's and wants love! So I totally soak it all up! I pick her up and love her and she snuggles with me just like a little kitty. It's the funniest thing considering she's never even been around a cat, but somehow she has their lovin down to a T!

Then the best thing on the EARTH happened to me!! She put her arms around my neck to give me a tight hug and said the most amazing words to me. "Mommy, you're my best friend".... (insert heart melt here). Where did she hear that from? I don't care where she heard it first, she knows I am her best friend and that's all that matters. Seriously, I looked at Victor and tears came to my eyes!!! I know that her sweet lovin won't last forever, but I'll soak up every minute of it that she'll give!! Ahhh!!! In 10 years when she's being a mean teen and hates her parents please remind me of this blog and this moment! I will remember it for always!


Randomly... tonight at dinner she decided she wanted to eat all of her little green tree's from her plate and then mine! ALL of them! I was so proud that I took a picture!


She tries her hardest to move her eyebrows like I do but doesn't quite have control over them yet... but she thinks she is moving them when she does this! She cracks me up! I love my best friend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trey is still a total mommas boy. The kid hugs me all the time and sits next to me on the couch as close as possible.. I love that hes not all grown up yet :-)

Jen Reason said...

Awww.... how sweet! you will always be her bestest friend... and I cant even imagine Alana being a mean teen and not liking her parents. Its not gonna happen!

Jen Reason said...

o and... how did Alana's hair get sooo long and wavy?! Guess its been WAY too long since I've seen her/ you guys.