Friday, November 5, 2010

Dancing while bowling

My friend Nicole works at Lucky Strike in Tustin which is now Bawlmor Lanes. They had an open house night for local friends and businesses. They had stars there from dancing with the stars. Cheryl Burke and Rick Fox! We were super close to them while they were bowling but every single time they would turn to face us someone would walk in the way or they would turn before my camera would click.... These are the best pictures we could get, and by we, I mean mostly Crystal. She was determined to get a good picture of Cheryl for her grandpa who is in love with her! 

Rick Fox

Because I don't really keep up with celb's and who they are dating and all that happy crap I had not idea that Rick Fox was dating Eliza Dushku! I LOVE HER!!!! I was so excited to see her and be that close to her! Although again, all of our pictures suck!

And when they got closer..... even worse pictures. I totally blame these on Crystal and the free Martini's!! Which of course she'll blame on my camera!! Love you Crys!


Thank you Nicole for inviting us for such a fun and free Martini night! Just what the doctor ordered for me!!

Thanks to my partner in crime for feeding me free Martini's all night and thank you for the Del on the way home. No drinking night would be complete without either!

Some boys we ran into! Nice to see you guys, thanks for keeping Crystal occupied while I bowling 200 games in my heels?!?! I heard they had some swag bags for us on the way out, but I'm pretty sure by the time we left they were totally out!! Bummer!

No comments: