Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rosie Posie

LOVE my Rosie! Here are some cute random pictures to hold you over until you see her again! Video's coming soon... Blogger is kickin my butt tonight!

She loves her Whinnie the Pooh!

Cheese! LOVE this smile!


Grandma and Grandpa watched her the other night for a few hours while mommy and daddy got a date night in! We got to grandma's house and she was snuggled in her jammies next to grandpa on the couch!


For Alana's birthday, Aunt Ashley got her this adorable handmade doggie. One of her co-workers made it for Alana! It's a little purse! When she got it for her birthday she was excited to get a stuffed dog but she didn't really know it was a purse or really care at the time, she just liked that it was a dog! This weekend as I was getting my purse to leave the house she said "Wait, I'm going to get my doggy purse". I was curious to see what she was going to bring out. Sure enough it was the cute Doggy purse Aunt Ashley got for her. She was so excited to bring it with her! It was so cute!

No comments: