Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Halloween came and went so fast this year! I was really looking forward to taking Alana out because last year she wasn't feeling so good so we didn't go out Trick or Treating! Plus this year she just understands everything so much better and is SO MUCH bigger then last year!

Alana had several options this year but the final decision was good ol' Minnie Mouse! She wore it so well too!
V's niece's and nephews came over to trick or treat with us so Victor did their make up!


Cousins!
I got in on the action too! Victor painted my face! I've seen lots of fun faces on my friend Angels Blog so I thought I'd let Victor try his hand at it! Turned out great!
We let Alana see it every step of the way so she wouldn't be scared and she did such a good job!


Daddy and his little Minnie Mouse.


We weren't out for that long, Alana's legs can only go so far. But I think we have a BIG fan of Halloween. Lets be honest what kid doesn't like dressing up and going to get candy? But while we were out she kept saying "I love Halloween". I love Trick or Treating. I love pumpkins. I love Candy... She loved Halloween and did so well. I was very proud of her!

No comments: