Saturday, October 23, 2010

Girls Night!!!

Jacquie and Donovan were going to a Halloween party so Jacquie asked me to watch the girlys! Chrissy also had plans and asked if I'd watch Kali so we decided to have a big slumber party at my house Saturday night! Poor Victor was out number by tons of girls!

We had so much fun!! It's nights like this that make me love being an Aunt so much!!! I have the best sweetest girls!


Very Irish girl!


They ran around in circles for at least an hour after our big Speghetti dinner and chocolate cupcakes!!


Then Ellie sat and read to the girls.


My sweet girls!


I love these girls! They love their Aunt MeMe! This is the best picture by far!


The two biggest girls!


Bed time could not come fast enough. We blew up the blow up mattress and got everyone's blankets, and sat down to watch a movie.


Toy Story was on the top of the list as they snuggled in together! I can see this same picture years from now at another slumber party at my house!


The next morning the sun came out and it was a beautiful day!


Thank you to Auntie Crystal and Melissa for coming over to help. Thanks babe for putting up with all 8 girls in the house.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

They are still talking about it. They had such a GREAT time! Thank you again for watching them so we could go out! Ellie and Lexie would LOVE to do it again sometime!!