Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Saturday Night Fever

There were no bell bottoms or disco balls Halloween night, just a Saturday Night Fever.

Alana woke up Halloweeen morning with a 100.2 fever. She wasn't feeling so great and kinda grumpy. The only trick or treating we did was at Victor's hotel. They had a nice event for the kids staying at the hotel. Alana dressed up in her "Little Red Ridding hood" costume and her and I trick or treated for a bit, while daddy helped run the event. Crystal and myself ended up helping run the event as well. It was fun, short and just enough for us. Victor started to feel sick that day and the next week was full of fevers, runny noses, and coughing from each one of us. First Alana, then Victor and then myself... Tuff week! But in the midst of Alana not feeling well I was able to get a few pictures of her dressed up!


1 comment:

Aunt Ashley said...

So cute! I love it. Too bad candy doesn't cure colds!!