Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank you Jennifer!

My friend Jennifer gave Alana some crayons for the bath! We tried them out this week and the girl was IN LOVE with them!!! Thank you so much Jen, she needed some new bath toys and crayons are right up her ally right now! You can't really tell, but the bath says "Thank you Jen".


When Alana's cousin Ellie was little, one of my favorite pictures of her was from the bath tub when Jacquie wrote her name on the bath and got a great picture of her smiling... I told Jacquie I was gonna copy the picture, and it came out SOOO great!


Here is Miss Ellie a few years ago! They really couldn't look more alike!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Reason said...

Your so welcome!! Glad Alana has fun with them. Wish I had some when I was younger. Cute pictures!! Alana & Ellie are such bathing beauties!

James said...

Alana is too stinkin cute Jamie!! :)

April Tagliaferri said...

Did you get it off the tub ???? Robin didn't and so the name of our tub at the "Big House" is Sevanna. LOL Mom