Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa

This weekend is Melissa's birthday! Melissa is my other sister, has been since she was born. She grew up across the street from us growing up and Jacquie and Melissa have been best friends since they were both born. Melissa has been a God sent in the last year. She has been living with Jacquie and my parents and has been so much help! She was a lot of help when mom needed anything at the house or just to watch Jacquie's girls while she helped mom. Since mom's been gone, Melissa has been doing a lot at the house and has been so helpful to everyone! I think we are all closer to her right now then we have been in a long time.

We decided to take her out dancing for her birthday, so all the girls came over to my house to get ready to go out! Alana LOVED hanging out with the girls watching everyone do their make-up and hair. She soaked it all up! She's been a crazy coloring girl lately. She LOVES to color. She doesn't eat the crayons, she colors! So I put her on my bed with her crayons and coloring book in her cute jammies and she entertained the girls by coloring with her toys! She's crazy!


I think she's part Monkey... And I think her father taught her how to do it!


Finally we got out of the house and went to have a few drinks before heading out to dance! We've never been to Pierce Street on a Wednesday night.... obviously there is a reason for that. The place was empty so naturaly we took over! The 6 of us girls had so much fun!

Me and my sester!


Crystal, Ashley and Melissa **Birthday Girl**


The usual suspects


Dancing Queens


My best sisters EVER!!!


Jacquie and her husband Melissa!


Me and the Birthday girl dancing


Drunk dorks!


Best Friends for Life... awww!

We had such a great night, love you girls! Can't wait to do it again soon!!!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN! SOON!!!

Jen Reason said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!! Sad... I missed it! Looking forward to the Slumber Party tho!! yay!!