Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Movie, old friends, yummy food!


No we didn't stand in line to watch it at midnight like lots of crazy fans, but we did stand in line for a long time to get a great seat Saturday night!

My niece, Hailey is a really big Twilight fan so we surprised her with tickets to go see New Moon! I haven't read the books, but I took Hailey and Crystal to see the first Twilight movie last year and I really loved the movie. I hear the books are a lot better, but I just haven't had time to get into them at all. So I guess I'll just stick to the movies for now! Crystal, Hailey, Melissa, my sister Julie and myself all headed out Saturday night to join millions of screaming tweens to see New Moon. We stopped at Miguels first to pick up some dinner, and we sat at the very front of the line, ate dinner and waited for the movie!



Me and this crazy Twilight fan


Although we had already celebrated Melissa's birthday, Saturday was her actual birthday, so Happy Birthday again!


I had fun with you girls... Movie was ok, not all that I had expected. Like I said, I didn't read the books so I really didn't know what to expect from the movie. There were a lot of great parts to it, but when the movie was over, I thought, really? Of course I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD and I can't wait to go see the next in June. But just hanging out with the girls, waiting in line to see it was pretty fun!

No comments: