Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Missin you!

Just missing you today mom.

I took her to get her first full body massage ever a few years ago for Mother's Day. That was a great day where just her and I hung out, and pampered ourselves!

Why is it that every time I get in the shower it's like the best time to think about her, well I think about her all the time, I guess it's just when I breakdown? Why in the shower? It's alone time I don't get often I guess. Been thinking so much about her, looking at all of her pictures. Watching the slide show from her funeral over and over. Trying to feel her around me. She's the first person I'd call when something happens and it's been such a struggle to not pick up the phone and call her. It's just the emptiness of not having your best friend there that you used to spend so much time with and talk to all the time. She's just leaves one day? The love of a mother is uncomparable to anything else in the world! Just missing her big time, thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to hear how much you miss your Mom but I'm glad you share your feelings. Doesn't life seem so unfair at times? I am thrilled you had such an amazing friendship with your Mom- not everyone has/had that.
Hugs to you-
Rosemarie