Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Buds

Alana misses her Kali and Kali tells me she misses her "baby Alana". I think she will forever call her "baby" Alana. Alana was only 3 months old when I started watching Kali 5 days a week. Kali started Preschool back in September so I stopped watching her, but once in awhile I'm lucky enough to get to watch Kali for a few hours and they both LOVE the time together! I've said it before and I'll always say... Kali is such a good influence on Alana and they are both lucky to have each other so close in age!


2 comments:

Jennifer Reason said...

Did you get photo shop or some type of photo editor? I like the black and white photos. And just a little color (dont know the technical name). What fun pictures!

Jamie said...

I do have photoshop, but I didn't use it on this. I'm just bad ass like that! :)