Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

So after 10 Loooooong months, my friend Anda had a little baby boy! She wanted the sex to be a surprise, which KILLED me for 10 months, not being able to get stuff personalized or even buy clothes at work! Finally Tuesday morning at 8:05, Montgomery Joseph Palmore was born! It was a planned C-section so I was able to be there. I spent the day and the day after at the hospital with Anda, her husband and new little man!!!


Proud Mama Anda!


Proud Auntie Jamie!


What do I do with a boy? Don't know how to change diapers... but I learned!!! He was only 6-14 which is SO small compared to Alana at 9-13. It was so nice to be holding a tiny little baby boy! He was C-section perfect! He made me smile and gave me some better memories about being in a hospital. When I first got to the hospital I sat in my car for about 10 minutes not wanting to go into the hospital. Even though my mom wasn't in it for very long... the hosptial is where she died and it was HARD going back into one for any reason! But he made it all ok again! Thanks little Monty!!
Congrats to Anda and Brian! Can't wait to get the little guy home and all settled in so I can bring Alana over to meet him! Yes... makes me want another!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie- I'm so glad you had the courage to go back into a hospital to celebrate a precious new life. Your Mom smiling down on you.

Hugs-
Rosemarie