Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Carving Madness

I was really looking forward to carving pumpkins this year with Alana because I knew she'd love getting her hands dirty in the pumpkin! And I was right! Victor had to pull an all nighter that night so he missed our festives, but Auntie Crystal came to help and boy was she a big help!! We went to Victor's mom's house to carve with the kids!

Alana dug right in and helped pull out all the googyness and seeds.


I think everyone's favorite part was getting dirty!


Victor's mom take the insides and makes pumpkin Empanades... YUMMMY!!!


Alana couldn't go without tasting it of course


And smooshing her hands in the bowl even more


I think she was sad when she realized we were going to cut into the pumpkin. Just kidding, I'm not sure why she had such a sad face.


Auntie Crystal was a CHAMP at pumpkin carving and taught those boys really well!


Bummer Victor had to miss this year, but we always have next, and next, and next.

No comments: